Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Meeting Us


My name is Sarah Kabata. Graham is my second puppy for Susquehanna Service Dogs(SSD). My first SSD puppy is Cinderella, she is 15 months old and she is a female black lab. Graham's full name is SSD Graham Cracker. We picked Graham up at the kennels when he was 8 weeks old. His father is SSD Fire and his mother is CPL (canine partners for life) Summer. He is one of eleven puppies. Graham is a pretty active puppy, although while at SSD last Friday you would think he was a very calm puppy.


Graham has an older brother Finch (ex seeing eye dog) and an older sister SSD Cinderella! Cinderella is not very nice to Graham when it comes to playing with toys. Every time he gets one she goes and steals it. Other than that they all get along.


I took Graham to work with and he was very well be haved for a 8 week old puppy. As Graham grows I will fill you in on all of his adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment